Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer

This summer was not the best that happened. I guess i could have made the best of it but i decided not to. I was tired, and bored this summer until I hung out with Ashley B. Her brother is Devon B. I have known Devon for almost 2 years, same with Ashley. I went to school with him, I talked to him, I hung out with him, and I liked to be with him. This summer I had so much fun at Ashleys farm. I learned new things on the farm, because I am a city girl and I have never been on a farm before.It was a great experience. I have to say I loved it. Anyways, me and Devon started to hang out more and then we started to date. I think Devon is the best thing in the world to me, and I love to be wiht him, and his sisiter Ashley. His sisiter Carley, and his brother Dustin are the cutest things ever. I love to be with Carley and i love her laugh. Its incredibly funny. His brother Dustin is amazingly cute and I love talking to Dustin. His Mother is SO HOT! Hehe. Im just kidding, but she is very pretty and she is the best to talk to about anything. His dad im not so close with but he is pretty cool, and funny. Being with Devon, and his family this summer really changed my summer. It was great to be with them, and talk to them, hang out on thir farm, go quading, and have sleepovers! It was the best time ive ever had to actually go to a farm and experience living on a farm. As in gettin up really early, chasing cows, (haha) and other stuff you would do on a farm. I have to admit, I loved it.

No comments: